Affiliate Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission off purchases, at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.
Health & Safety Disclaimer: This post may contain workout and health advice and information, designed for entertainment and/or educational purposes. Without delay, always consult your doctor before trying out a new fitness regimen. Bodyweight MAX should not be used as a substitute for professional medical services.
The LaLaHigh Pushup Board has become a popular item on Amazon for folks who are trying to differentiate between all their different pushup board options. Aimed at enhancing your upper body workout routines, the LaLaHigh board boasts unique design elements and advanced functionalities. But, haven’t I said this before? So far, I have already reviewed both the Spectacular Fitness Pushup Board and the Power Press Pushup Board, which serve their purposes quite well and are comparatively solid products. So how does this one compare? In short, it is… eh. Borderline lousy. For more details, keep reading. In my LaLaHigh review, we’ll delve into the specs, pricing, pros, and cons of the LaLaHigh Push-Up Board and, because I just can’t help myself, I will compare it with similar products for a comprehensive analysis.
LaLaHigh Pushup Board Features:
- Dimensions: 30.7 x 8.7 x 1.6 inches
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color-code: Targets specific muscle groups (blue for chest, red for shoulders, yellow for back, green for triceps)
- Non-slip rubberized grips: For stability on hard floors
- Portable: Folds for easier storage
- Insertable Handles for Slots: To offer versatility in pushup variations
- Weight Capacity: Up to 300 lbs
- Bonus Items: A jump rope and two resistance bands are in the package
- Price: $34.99
- Color-coded for versatility: The color-codes enable targeted muscle engagement to customize workouts.
- Compact and Portable: The foldable design and lightweight build make it ideal for home gyms or on-the-go workouts. This is a more unique feature of the LaLaHigh Pushup Board.
- Inexpensive. $34.99 is super cheap. You get what you pay for though…
- Adjustable Intensity: The various hand positions offered by the board’s design cater to different fitness levels, from beginners to advanced users.
- Refund Policy. Thankfully the LaLaHigh Pushup Board is an Amazon item, which means returns are easy.
- Comes with a jump rope. Random, but hey, I’ll take an extra jump rope, even if it isn’t a very good one.
- Oh, and resistance bands. Again, they aren’t very good (and I truthfully have not used them much since I already have better ones), but it’s a nice addition, especially because they can hook into the board for even more exercises.
- Flimsy plastic. Sadly, my LaLaHigh Pushup Board has already cracked on the bottom part. It is still usable, but this is NOT a good sign. The grips also seem cheaply made, truth be told. Both my Spectacular Fitness Pushup Board and my Power Press Pushup Board are still alive and kicking with only some scuff marks.
- Non-Slip Grips… Do not work. The second time I used the LaLaHigh Pushup Board, I was on a hardwood floor and the damn thing slid right out from under me. Thankfully I wasn’t hurt, but this is best used on carpet if you want to minimize injury risk.
- Grips can only be used on this board. You can’t use just the grips on the floor. They are not platformed and must be inserted into the board, so you cannot perform your own pushup positioning.
LaLaHigh Pushup Board Review: Overall
There are three neat things about the LaLaHigh Pushup Board: it is cheap, it comes with bonus items, and it is the most compact pushup board I have reviewed so far. But, you get what you pay for. $34.99 is a great price and you can truly get some good upper-body workouts with this item. But, there are better options out there, despite being somewhat pricier. If you are new to working out, and particularly want to improve your pushups, then this is a fair purchase. The jump rope and resistance bands add incentive for beginners as well, since they open up more possibilities.
Before you decide though, I suggest checking out my Spectacular Fitness Pushup Board and my Power Press Pushup Board reviews to get a better of idea of what these pieces of equipment are all about. Pushups are one of the best upper body workouts you can do, but it’s worth thinking twice about whether or not you actually need this type of product to improve your pushup strength. After all, all you really need for a pushup is the floor and some good old fashioned gravity. Thanks for reading, and remember to stretch!
My score: 3 out of 5
Do you have questions about the LaLaHigh Pushup Board, or do you have one of your own? How has it worked out for you? Let us know in the comments below!